* (1994-1998) 89 feature wins in the pavement and dirt karting associations at various tracks throughout Indiana
* (1994) Rookie of the Year
* (1995) Most Improved Driver award
* (1997) Track record at Cham Raceway in Paris, France.
MMRA (Miniature Motorsports Racing Association)
* (1999) Rookie of the Year
* (1999) 3 poles
* (1999)Captured first minicup win at Anderson Motor Speedway
* (1999) 5 wins
Minisprints (600cc/ 250cc)
* (2000) Captured three consecutive feature wins in a 600cc minisprint without ever stepping foot in a car.
* (2000) top qualifier in 250 cc modified midget
* (2000) Won very first race in the UMP open wheel stock car.
* (2000-2003) 13 wins at various tracks throughout the state of Indiana such as Bloomington Speedway,
LincolnPark, Twin Cities and Brownstown.
* (2000-2003) 9 poles
Throughout the years of my racing experiences I have come to realize that not only do I want to test my racing skills
as a hobby but to assert them at a professional level. I have the passion and desire of a hundred men. My dedication
and work ethic is through the roof and I plan to keep moving up through the ranks until I reach my number one goal
which is to one day compete in and win the Nascar Nextel Cup Championship!